Friendly Fill-Ins Week 63
1. My favorite thing on my daily to-do list is read and blog. I guess that’s two things, but I really can’t do one without the other. I have challenged myself to read 101+ books this year and started a blog for reviewing the books.
2. My least favorite thing on my daily to-do list is washing dishes. It is a never ending chore. Even with having a dishwasher it seems that there is always something on the counter or in the sink that is dirty.
3. I could really do without having to do laundry. I hate doing laundry. It is so time consuming and right now my dryer needs a new timer so I can’t get distracted because I will have a fire if I forget about it running.
4. I would love to have more time to spend with my grandchildren, especially my youngest granddaughter Isabella. She lives far from me so my time with her is very limited. I have three other grandchildren who live close to me and I do spend as much time with them as I can. They are the light of my life.
Week 61: July 7, 2017
1. My favorite line from a film is “There’s no place like home” (The Wizard of Oz, 1939)
2. Other than blogs, a website I visit often is Quiltville.com It is the website of Bonnie Hunter who is a internationally know quilter. I have been fortunate enough to have taken a couple of classes with her. She is a master at scrap quilting and scrap organizing. Bonnie runs mystery quilt workshops on line each year. I have taken part in a few and I enjoy them immensely.
3. When I feel down, I like to read. I can get lost in a book and to be honest with you it doesn’t even have to be a really good book. I guess I shouldn’t admit that to anyone, but it is true. My likes are very eclectic. I read everything from non fiction to fantasy.
4. If I could visit another country, I would pick Italy. I have always wanted to see all of the cathedrals of Rome especially the Vatican. I have always wanted to visit the center of my Catholic faith. Along with Rome, I would like to see Assisi, and Tuscany. I am actually planning to visit Italy in 2019 with at least one of my daughters. God willing and the creek not rising I will achieve my dream. If, however, I can arrange it, Ireland might just be added on to my trip.