These are the most delicious fudgy paleo and vegan brownies that you’ll ever make! Raw cacao, unsweetened chocolate and chocolate chunks make them extra chocolatey with rich flavor and chewy fudge-like texture. Kid approved, gluten-free, dairy-free and great when you need a healthy chocolate indulgence! Brownies are one dessert that everyone can get excited for,……
via Fudgy Triple Chocolate Paleo
Gluten Free Raspberry Lemon Coffee Cake
This sounds yummy!
GLUTEN-FREE RASPBERRY LEMON COFFEE CAKE
Author: The Real Food Dietitians
Recipe type: Breakfast | Gluten-free | Vegetarian
- 2¼ cup oat flour
- 1 tsp. nutmeg
- 1½ tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 3 whole eggs
- ½ cup Kalona SuperNatural Sour Cream
- ⅓ cup honey + additional to drizzle on top
- 1 lemon juiced + zest of ½ lemon (zest is optional – will make cake more lemony)
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- ½ cups fresh raspberries (or berries of choice)
- ¼ cup sliced almonds
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9 or 10 inch round baking dish (or square).
- In a mixing bowl, combine oat flour, nutmeg, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- In another bowl (or electric mixer), whisk 3 eggs. Then mix in sour cream until smooth. Then add honey, lemon juice, zest and vanilla extract and stir until well combined.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients. Once just combined, stir in raspberries gently.
- Transfer batter to baking dish and sprinkle with sliced almonds.
- Bake for 16-20 minutes or until center is baked through.
- While cake is baking, in a small bowl, combine Lemon Sour Cream Sauce ingredients.
- Once cake is done baking, remove from oven and drizzle with additional honey (about 1-2 tbsp.) and lemon zest if you would like more lemony flavor.
- Allow to cool for 10-15 minutes before serving.
- Serve cake with a dollop of Lemon Sour Cream Sauce on top.
All photos and content are copyright protected. Please do not use our photos without prior written permission. If you wish to republish this recipe, please rewrite the recipe in your own unique words and link back to the source recipe here on The Real Food Dietitians. Thank you!
Serving size: 1/10 of cake Calories: 255 Fat: 11 g Carbohydrates: 34 g Sugar: 13 g Sodium: 165 mg Fiber: 4 g Protein: 8 g