1. I challenge everyone to ________________________ this week.
2. I regret disposing of _____________________________.
3. I have a difficult time admitting .
4. If I were given a psychic power, I would like it to be .
1. I challenge everyone to show some kindness to a stranger this week. Smile at someone and say hello. Hold a door open for someone. Offer to lend a hand with carrying a heavy bag. Do something no matter how small to show kindness.
2. I regret disposing of my vintage 1950’s yellow Formica kitchen table. It had a leaf that stored right into the table and was trimmed in green. The chairs were green and yellow. I loved that kitchen set. My brother needed a table and chairs for his kitchen and I let him have it. He moved out of where he was and left it there. This set had originally belonged to my grandmother, then my mother and father and then when I first got married we used it.
3. I have a difficult time admitting when I am wrong. No surprise there I guess. I am sure that is probably the number one answer in this week’s fill in challenge. I will admit that I have been working on this issue and I have gotten much better at it.
4. If I were given a psychic power, I would like the ability to vividly recall images from memory after only a few instances of exposure, with high precision for a brief time after exposure, without using a mnemonic device. In other words have an Eidetic memory.