Question Time Over Coffee is hosted by Earthly Comforts.
This week’s questions are:
- Are you more socially or community-minded regarding people, or do you not think there is a difference between the two? I generally am a mix. I love the socialization working in the community gives me and the community service by social groups allow.
- On a scale of 1 – 10, how ethically minded do you think you are?
What behaviour do you consider to be ethical? I would give myself a 9. Not a 10 because I do not think it’s ethical to lie, but I would rather tell someone they look nice than they look awful. Hurting someone’s feelings serves no purpose except to cause the hurt. The 10 Commandments keep my ethics in line. 🙂
- What enrichment do you personally receive from being social? As humans we are social by nature and I find that spending time socially gives me a good perspective on life.
- Have you become noticeably more socially isolated or socially interactive after the pandemic and the lockdowns? There may be no difference in your social behaviour; if this is the case, let me know below. All during the pandemic I worked with the public. The only change in my behavior was adding coordinating masks to my wardrobe.
- What would be your top sustainability tip? Stay as active as you can.
- Do you find it easy or hard to talk to your friends and family about your health? I rarely talk about my health but when I need to I don’t find it difficult.
- What will you be doing this weekend? Christmas Eve, I am here blogging. Christmas Day I will be going to Mass, then to a friend’s for a short visit and finally to my daughter’s for supper. I’ll be face timing with my son and granddaughter after supper.
- As the writer and author of your blog, how connected do you feel to your audience? I have been absent from my blog for about a year and am just now getting back into it. I hope to reconnect with the bloggers I have gotten to know since I began this blog. Does your blog reveal too much, too little or just the right balance of you to your readers? I guess that would depend on who is reading it. 🙂 Mostly I hope that I don’t bore my readers.
- If you were granted a day at being one of your favourite book characters, who would you choose to be and why? I love the Outlander Series by Diana Gabaldon. I would choose to be Claire Fraser I think it would be cool to time travel.
- What do you believe is the greatest threat to our planet today? The greatest threat to our planet in my opinion it nuclear war.