I am sharing this recipe I found on The Real Dietitians Blog. These sound delicious and I can’t wain to get home and give them a try. 🙂 This is a Paleo Whole 30 compliant recipe.
INSTANT POT BABY BACK RIBS
Prep time: 10 mins Cook time: 40 mins Total time: 50 mins Serves: 4
Author: The Real Food Dietitians
- 3 – 3 ½ lb. baby back ribs, cut into 3 equal sections
- 1 cup water or broth
- Whole30-compliant BBQ sauce such as Tessemae’s or Peach BBQ Sauce
- ½ tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- ½ tsp. onion powder
- ¼ tsp. cumin
- ½ tsp. smoked paprika
- ½ tsp. sea salt
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- First combine ingredients for spice rub.
- Cut ribs into 3 equal sections then rub each section with the spice rub.
- Place metal rack into the bottom of the Instant Pot insert.
- Add water or broth.
- Arrange ribs into a teepee or pyramid.
- Place lid on Instant Pot and lock into place.
- Flip valve to ‘Sealing’ position.
- Select ‘Manual’ setting (30 minutes).
- When cooking time is up, quick release the pressure by flipping the valve to ‘Venting’ position.
- Remove ribs from Instant Pot and place on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Preheat broiler to medium-high heat. Brush ribs with barbecue sauce on both sides.
- Broil for 3-5 minutes or until sauce is bubbly and slightly caramelized.
- Cut into individual ribs for serving.