It would seem that the lovely Ginger who nominated me for this award didn’t take into consideration whether or not I could follow directions. 🙂 It seems the 11 questions I answered were not from her. So, without further ado, here goes.
1. Where do you blog from? I blog from North Carolina in the United States. Usually sitting in my living room with my laptop. I just can’t get into blogging with a tablet or phone. I find the keyboard too small.
2. What is our motto (for life, your blog, your work… you choose)? I don’t think I have a motto anymore. When the kids were small I had “a place for everything and everything in its place.” Now I just have a couple of quotes that I love. “Gratitude is when what you have is enough.” “Many things in life will catch your eye. Only a few will catch your heart. Pursue those.” Unknown and my all time favorite is “Not my circus. Not my monkeys.” Old Polish Proverb
3. What is your favorite blog post (yes you choose your own)? I don’t think I have a favorite post, but maybe the one here.
4. Coffee or tea? Hot coffee in the morning, iced coffee in the afternoon, and hot tea before bed.
5. What is your favorite foreign recipe? My Aunt Bunny was Polish and I loved the dishes she used to make. So I would say kapusta.
6. What is your favorite animation (sorry I have a thing for animations at the moment and need some input)? Having young grandchildren I get to see a lot of animated movies. I guess I would say Finding Nemo is my favorite.
7. And as we are on it, what is your favorite movie? My favorite movie is The Bells of St. Mary’s. It starred Bing Crosby. We used to see it every year at my elementary school’s holiday party. I watch it all the time.
8. If you had the power to change the world, what would you change? If I had the power to change the world I would change the hearts of those who would cause harm.
9. Tell us three of your strengths! Well, I am not entirely sure these are still accurate since I have retired. I am organized. I am dedicated to whatever I take on. I have a good work ethic.
10. Tell us your favorite way of pampering yourself! My favorite way to pamper myself is to sit on the beach with my feet in the surf with a good book while sipping iced tea.
11. Tell us 11 places you would like to go! Alaska, Italy, Ireland, The Holy Land, The Caribbean any and all islands there, Germany, Poland, Spain, Portugal, Peru, and Brazil.
If you have been nominated for The Liebster Award AND YOU CHOOSE TO ACCEPT IT, write a blog post about the Liebster award in which the Rules are simple as follows:
Acknowledge the blog who nominated you.
Answer the 11 questions your nominator asked.
Nominate 11 other bloggers.
Ask them 11 questions.
Let them know you have nominated them.
The blogs I have nominated are:
- Riddle from the Middle
- Eclectic Alli
- Moonlight Reflections
- Chronicles of an Anglo Swiss
- Diary of an Adventurous Retiree
- Bedlam & Daisies
- My Silly Snail Blog
- Kristy Writing
- Red Headed Book Lover Blog
Now 11 questions from Cookies & Moo
- Who is your favorite author?
- Did you go to college? If so where?
- What is your favorite food?
- Have you traveled outside your country (if so where)?
- Who is your favorite band, musical artist, or recording star?
- What was your favorite subject in school?
- Do you like to cook, bake?
- What is the goal of your blog?
- Beach or Mountains?
- Chocolate or Vanilla
- What is your favorite saying?